Monday, July 29, 2013

OOTD: Tribal Instinct




Hi my loves! I wore this look out to dinner tonight. My family tried out this new restaurant that was introduced to us called Lucky Elephant and it was actually very good! But maybe I'm biased because I'm a sucker for thai food haha but anyways! Today was the first time I wore my new tribal bustier. I thought it'd pair nicely with black even though I'd usually pull out a color from the pattern but in this case, either color (white or blue) bottom would be a little too much of one color and black goes with everything of course so black it was! I love this black maxi skirt because it makes any outfit look that much more classy than if I were to wear a mini skirt or a pair of high waisted shorts. And as for the vintage handbag, it just pulls everything together and gives the outfit a polished touch. Oh and please excuse my face, I'm still not used to taking pictures for my blog since I always crop my face out of the ootd's I post on Instagram. 
Bustier: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Handbag: Ferragamo
Shoes: American Eagle







No comments:

Post a Comment